About Your Attorney
H Julian Frachtman
H. Julian Frachtman is a native Houstonian, and 4th generation Texan, born and bred. After attending The Kinkaid School, Mr. Frachtman went on to undergrad at the University of Texas at Austin, obtaining his B.A. with a double major in History & English. Prior to leaving college, Mr. Frachtman began working at the 133rd Civil District Court, in Houston. After working for the Court for over a year, Julian went on to clerk for several other law firms before finally deciding to attend law school himself.
Mr. Frachtman obtained his Juris Doctorate at Texas Southern University’s Thurgood Marshall School of Law in 2013. As of 2014, Julian has owned and operated his own solo legal practice focusing on Employment Law, representing both employers and employees. Julian enjoys giving back to his community by volunteering for non-profit organizations, mentoring young professionals and students, and coaching law school students in preparation for the Bar exam. His passions include lifting, cooking, martial-arts, public speaking, historical fiction, golf, and scotch.
- Houston, Austin County, & Washington County Bar Associations
- State Bar of Texas - MCLE Committee
- Houston Bar Association - Gender Fairness Committee
- Houston Bar Association - Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Volunteer for the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo since 2008
- Licensed to practice in the Federal Southern District of Texas
- Licensed to practice in the Federal Eastern District of Texas
- Licensed to practice in the Federal Northern District of Texas
- Licensed Attorney & Counselor at Law in the State of Texas
- Certified Attorney Ad Litem for the State of Texas
- Notary Public for the State of Texas
- Texas Exes Life Member
- Texas Bar College
- 40 under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association
Licensed Private Investigator in Texas
Ashley Lemon comes from a military family. Born in Okinawa, Japan - her family was transferred back to the United States in the mid-1990's. She moved to Texas in 1999 and has been here ever since. She was accepted into Sam Houston State University on a full scholarship and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and Criminal Justice. Upon graduating - she became a Federal Corrections Officer. Soon after, she became a Licensed Private Investigator in the State of Texas.
Ms. Lemon utilizes her degrees and certifications daily within the Firm providing the best experience possible to our clients. Her passions include cooking, barbequing, baseball, softball, animals, and whiskey.
-Volunteer for Girls Scouts of San Jacinto
-Licensed Private Investigator in Texas
-Alpha Phi Sigma